- Arrowroot Powder: It is used to help cut down on the greasy feel of body butter and adds to the silky texture.
- Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found in castor oil makes it a great natural home remedy for fighting mild acne. As it penetrates deep into the skin, it fights bacteria overgrowth that can clog pores, while softening and hydrating irritated skin at the same time.
- Citric Acid: Our second ingredient used to make bath bombs. It's a naturally occurring fruit acid and when added to water it creates carbon dioxide which causes bubbling and makes the bath bomb fizz!
- Charcoal Powder: You will see this ingredient used in my soaps and facial products. It is used to gently exfoliate and helps to rebalance the skin by absorbing excess oils. It deep cleans and gives skin a gorgeous glow.
- Cocoa Butter: This rich butter is a common ingredient in skincare products and cosmetics because of its potent therapeutic properties. It's a hard, brittle butter that adds a rich and creamy texture to body butters. It leaves a velvety texture on the skin. Left unrefined, it has a delicious cocoa aroma!
- Coconut Oil: It's naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It's a light oil that sinks quickly into the skin. It has a light, natural tropical scent. When applied topically, it can sooth rashy, dry skin.
- Kokum Butter: Unlike Shea and Mango butter, Kokum is hard and flaky. It's a dryer butter, meaning it absorbs more quickly into your skin and leaves a dryer, less greasy feeling. It's loaded with fatty acids and antioxidants and supports skin elasticity.
- Mango Butter: Has a very smooth and creamy consistency. It's very moisturizing and soothing for the skin. It is packed with Vitamins A, E & C and is a great natural source of fatty acids. It has a light, subtle scent. It's solid at room temperature, but melts at 87-90 degrees, so when you apply it to your skin it melts and absorbs into the skin.
- Milk Powder: A dehydrated form of milk, acts as a cleanser and gives your skin a youthful glow, contains high concentrations of vitamins and minerals and can treat oily skin. Even Cleopatra from ancient Egypt was famous for her daily milk baths that kept her skin glowing and youthful.
- Olive Oil: Sometimes referred to as "liquid gold", is packed with anti-aging antioxidants which may help protect the skin from premature aging making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Palm Oil: Among the most beneficial skin care ingredients contained within palm oil is beta carotene. Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant that kills off the free radicals that can lead to premature aging by destroying your body cells, including those of your skin. Palm oil is also a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: All-around anti-aging superpower! Rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Rice Bran Oil: It's rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and essential oils. It contains an antioxidant called tocotrienols that may be much more powerful and effective then Vitamin E. It's a mild oil, perfect for dry, flaky, sensitive, mature and delicate skin.
- Safflower Oil: Dry skin sufferers, take note. Safflower oil lubricates the skin, creating a barrier that prevents water from leaving your skin. Thus locking in moisture for glowing skin. The oil can soften dry areas, smooth rough patches, and even alleviate beauty woes, improving both the texture and tone of your skin.
- Shea Butter: It's soft, smooth and creamy in texture. It's rich in vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. It's an intense moisturizer for dry skin and helps protect the skin’s natural oils. It contains oleic acid, a saturated fatty acid which is highly compatible with the sebum naturally produced by our skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda): The main ingredient in our bath bombs. It helps to soften the water and leaves the skin soothed and clean. It's deodorizing and absorbs excess moisture.
- Sweet Almond Oil: One of the lightest oils. It's extremely nourishing and rich in Vitamin E. It's an excellent emollient known for it's ability to soften and recondition the skin.
- Yogurt Powder: Similar to milk powder in that it contains powerful nutrients that rejuvenate and promote healthy, soft, glowing skin.